Home remodeling projects have a way of going out of hand. You start off with a plan to only change a small feature in your home, and before long you find that you are changing and adding a number of other features too. You might start with renovating your living room space and may feel that you also have to make changes to the dining space as well. In turn, that may prompt you to make changes to a patio space that leads out from the living room to the yard or garden.
It’s much better to hire the services of a general contracting company. California Happy Homes provides expert, customized home improvement solutions to property owners in and around Napa, San Francisco, Berkeley, Marin, San Jose and San Diego. They also cater to clients across Newport Beach, Del Mar, Sonoma, Los Angeles, Rancho Santa as well as La Jolla.
They will provide masons, carpenters, electricians, and painters etc. to ensure the job is completed to your satisfaction. You don’t want to hire various contractors as that will only add to your burden of coordinating with different people and companies.
Things That a General Contractor Can Handle
- A general contractor will be able to work closely with your designer or architect and ensure those ideas are given form.
- In many cases, they work directly with individual clients that know what they want remodeled, added or changed.
- If you choose an experienced and skilled company for the job, you will find they are able to provide you with ideas, suggestions and advice about how the remodeling plans can be executed.
- They will work closely with you to understand what your specific requirements are, and then provide solutions and design plans that work perfectly for you
- Material samples will be provided and you can pick and choose the ones you like
- They will handle all the services and have masons, electricians, painters, tile installers, plumbers etc. This means they become a one-stop shop for all your home renovation needs
A well-established general contracting company will also have close connections with product and material dealers in the area; this ensures you get high grade materials at cost-effective pricing. Not only do these contractors bring in all the service providers, but will also ensure that all the on-site supervision takes place as it should, and that your project is completed on time.
Residential Contracting Services
- Structural/room additions
- Remodeling and home improvement projects
- Installation of outdoor features
- Whole structure remodeling
- Tenant Improvement
- Addition of a story to a home structure
- Home design upgrades
Hire Experienced General Contractors
When you are getting any home improvement or remodeling project done, you need to be assured that the company you hire for the job will be able to give your ideas form and provide solutions that match your requirements. Companies like California Happy Homes have the expertise and experience to handle all types of renovation projects and see them successfully through to completion.